Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Icy Adventure

Today we were coming home from school on Maple street. It was very slick. We did two complete spins in our car. I was really scared because that was my very first time in a spin out. It made my stomach hurt. I think my mom was scared too because she said a bad word. When we got home we talked to lots of people about what happened on our adventure. I talked to my dad and he said I should kind of be scared that my mom said a bad word but she apologized so it is ok.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the adventure you had on your way home it sounds very scary. I am getting ready to go play some Mario Cart so I can bring your game back to you this weekend. Maybe we can play when you get back from Grandma and Papa's on Sunday.

kkeckler said...

Grant I am so sorry you had a scary ride home! Glad that you guys are ok! I was scared on my ride home as well! I love reading about your adventures!

Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Wow Grant! What a crazy ride home. I hope it isn't that exciting tonight. Have a great day at school!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you just tell Mom to pull over and let a man drive? At least when we spin around it's because we want to.

I think we need to find something heavy to put in the back of the truck to it has better traction on snow and ice. Could you remind me to do that?