Monday, January 26, 2009

Cup Stackers

I found out about cup stackers 2 years ago when I was in Kindergarten. We use them in P.E. class. They are cups that come in a set of 12 that you stack. The kinds of stacks that you do are:

The Three Stack, The Six Stack, The Ten Stack & The Twelve Stack.

I have two set of cup stackers. One is a mini blue set (which I can't find) and the other is a full sized red set. I really want to buy a mat a timer to go with them but it is $29.99!



















This is the six cup stack.




































This is the ten cup stack.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look cool we will have to play with them sometime. Hope you are feeling better buddy!

Anonymous said...

The stackers look like fun, I can't believe you have had them for 2 years and we haven't played with them. I am glad you are feeling better and back at school.

Alec said...

COOL STACKERS! MINE ARE GREEN!
DO YOU LIKE TREES?
ALEC :)