Sunday, January 4, 2009

One Man Band

This morning I have been playing my Rockband game. My mom took these pictures and we made a video of me playing the song Feel the Pain.







In this video you might laugh at me a little bit.

Enjoy the video.

Last night I had a party for no reason at my house. While the adults were upstairs the kids were downstairs. For about an hour or two we had a nerf gun fight. Then we had some stuff to eat and after that we started shooting each other again. I got shot in the eye. Then the next shot that hit me got me right in the lip. I'm ok though . . . By the time everybody left it was almost 1:00 in the morning. I slept until 10:30 this morning. My friends Kaden, Landon, Braxton, Kaitlyn, Hannah, Jordan and Autumn were here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant, Papa and I just watched your guitar video, Papa says you look like a real Rock Head.....
Your party for no reason sounded fun. Papa said thanks for the birthday cake.

Anonymous said...

Your video is very cool. To bad we couldn't get Rock Band to work last night!